This position is a part time position and ideal for someone who is a student or in need of a second income.
Fast-paced, well-established, and growing company I.T firm located in Flint, MI
The Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field resources through daily dispatch of service requests by both monitoring and managing incoming client requests so that they can be dispatched to the appropriate resource.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for verifying time entering and expenses in ConnectWise Manage as they occur (training provided)
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Enter all work as service or professional services tickets in ConnectWise Manage.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic computer and operating system knowledge:
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Only local candidates need apply.
Job Type: Part-time – 24-28 hours per week
Hourly: $15.00 per hour
8 hour shift