I.T. Field Technician
Structured Technologies is looking for an I.T. Field Technician who excels in a fast paced environment and has a proven track record of curiosity and excellent customer service skills. The duties will include network setup and support, workstation troubleshooting, application support, help-desk support, and any other tasks our clients need us to complete.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
Qualified applicant MUST have worked in a Managed Service Provider environment for 2 or more years. In addition, qualified candidate must have working knowledge of system environments such as Windows and Linux Servers. Must be familiar with group policies management and have a high level of troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of networking models, subnettting and protocols is a bonus. Good oral and written communication skills a must.
Compensation, Benefits and Structure:
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive base salary and a strong company culture. At this time we do not offer any medical benefits. We do offer one week paid vacation after 6 months of service and paid holidays.
We have a strict list of requirements as this job may not be for everyone, so please review this list.
Candidates must meet ALL of the below requirements in order for us to be able to move forward in the interview process.
- Must have 2-4 years’ experience as an IT Technician – Only apply if you have experience in this field.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be legally able to work in the United States.
- Have an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Linux, Windows or Cyber Security.
- Have a valid driver’s license for at least three years and clean driving record.
- Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and MVT/DMV screen.
- Be able to lift at least 80 lbs.
- Be flexible to work weekend
- Our recruitment process includes two phone interviews, one in-person interviews, a background check, and a drug test.
- Pay will be based upon candidate’s true experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Must have a valid license with no prior moving violations